Parent Carer 2nd Brain – Printable – in pink
Over 40 templates to download and print to make the life of any parent carer a little bit easier. A collection of contacts, medication, calls and emails, needs and outcomes, working and not working, along with a fun colouring page, ideas for when you’ve had a sh*t day and so much more.
Shop with confidence!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- No Hassle Refunds
- Secure Payments
Where do we even begin to describe this thing of beauty?
There are over 40 pages within the pack including:
- Contact pages (split into education, health and care + other)
- Contact pages showing when last seen and when due to see
- Emails sent
- Calls made
- Waiting for
- Medication – dosage
- Medication – information
- Medication – who is responsible
- Medication – questions to ask
- Equipment – what and who provides
- Equipment – information
- Where the important docs are filed (or which pile of paperwork they are in)
- An easy-to-find page for those things you need but not all the time (eg Hospital reference number, benefits reference)
- What’s working and not working?
- What are the needs and outcomes we are working towards?
- Passwords and user names for their ipads and equipment (because they never remember)
- Foods we love / Foods we want to try
- Places to visit
- Gift ideas / Gifts bought (and put somewhere safely, never to be seen again)
- My Sh*t Day list
- If I had more time/energy
- Inspirational quote colouring page
- My tribe
- My knickers
- Habit Tracker
- Period Tracker
- Brain Dump
- Task Lists
- Notes page
- Daily and Weekly Planner pages
It’s a great collection of pages, allowing you to print off what you want or need, as and when you need it. Imagine a folder that works for you, where you have all the information you need in one place.
This is a brilliant gift for any parent carer or anyone who is involved in the life of someone with special educational, or additional, needs or a disability.
Created by a mum who has three teenagers, each with a variety of labels, who knows the challenges of trying to stay on top of it all.
The downloads come in A4 and Letter size so you can choose the one that works best for you.