What’s happening in 2023
A planner for young people or anyone who prefers a simplified planner.
Shop with confidence!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- No Hassle Refunds
- Secure Payments
Some planners are amazing and have spaces for every possibility; some planners are very basic and some are lovely but just don’t work for us.
I was approached by a parent carer to ask if I knew of a diary that would work for her daughter. I looked around and made some suggestions but it became obvious that nothing that quite worked was available (or we couldn’t find it). So, of course, as parent carers do, we came up with our own.
Our first few drafts were given a no (we love honest feedback) but then we trialled this version and it appears to be a winner. We obviously wanted to share it with everyone else.
Welcome to the What’s Happening planner.
- One week to two pages
- Daily space for what’s happening this morning, this afternoon and this evening (because am/pm doesn’t allow for afternoon and evening events).
- Daily space for “is there anything I need to remember today – ring a friend, etc)
- The weekends are highlighted a different colour so they stand out as a weekend
- There is a space for reflection – what was your favourite thing – as reflection is something that helps us move on to the next week
- There are two blank spaces for whatever you want to add (birthdays this week, etc)
- There is also space to track two habits each week
There is also a Birthdays and Special events double spread at the beginning of the book.
In addition, there is also a double spread at the end of the book where you can add events/appointments for next year before you get your next diary. How often have you had an appointment in August and been given a date for one year’s time? This space allows you to make a note of it and then transfer it easily to next year’s diary.